quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2009

I'm with you...

I'm standing on a bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know?
Cause nothing's going right
And everything is a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you!

Why is everything so confusing?
Maybe I'm just out of my mind.



I'm with you ~ Avril Lavigne.
Acho que essa música e o clipe dela descrevem bem o que eu ando sentindo nos últimos finais de semana... nos últimos dias. Why is everything so confusing?

2 comentários:

A. disse...

haha eu gostava dessa música xD' (quem diria!), e relaxa, ainda estou aqui =/ mesmo só querendo sumir... ~todos sentimentais agora~ HEUAHEAUHE

Letícia Teixeira disse...

nem me fale em confusão :(